||Stable foam, thixotopic
|Skin formation* (20°C / 65% R.H.)
||Ca. 25 kg/m³
||-40°C till +90°C (cured)
||Ca. 17 N/cm²
||40 minuten (FEICA TM 1005-210)
|Drying time (20°C and 60% R.H.)
||Dust-proof after 20 -25 min
|Box Yield ( TM 1003-2010 )
||750ml yields 43l (FEICA TM 1003-2010)
||<5%( FEICA TM 1004-2010)
||<1% (FEICA TM 1004-2010)
||ca. 70% closed cells
|Fire rating (DIN4102)
|Insulation factor (DIN52612)
|Compressive strength (DIN53421)
||ca. 3 N/cm² ( FEICA TM 1010 )
|Bending strength (DIN53426)
||Ca. 7 N/cm²
Soudafoam Gun is a single component, self expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam, where the canister is provided with a thread so it can be used on a gun.
- Excellent stability (no shrinkage or postexpansion)
- High filling capacity
- Good adhesion on all surfaces ( except PE, PP and PTFE).
- High insulation value, thermal and acoustic
- Very good bonding properties.
- Very precise to dose.
- Low expansion
- Installing of window and door frames.
- Filling of cavities.
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
- Apply of an acoustic baffle.
- Apply of a sound absorbing layer.
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Packaging: 750 ml aerosol (net)
18 months unoppened und stored in dry and cool conditions, Store upright is recommended
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Fit the gun on the adapter. Surface should be free from grease and dust. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Fill holes and cavities for 65 %, as the foam will expand. Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using SoudalFoamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
Health- and Safety Recommendations
Take the usual labour hygiene into account. Always wear gloves and goggles. Remove cured foam mechanically. Never burn away. Consult label and material safety data sheet for more information.
- The use of a foam gun offers the possibility to dose the foam very precisely.
- Slightly moistening of the surface in hollow spaces optimizes the good adhesion and the yield.