FLEX-PRO PU SEALANT are highly weather resistant and durable.
AFTEK FLEK-PRO is a one component high performance construction joint sealant. Flex Pro PU is thixotropic moisture curing Polyurethane sealant / adhesive with high mechanical strenght and excellent resistance to weathering
AFTEK FLEX-PRO PU is designed for use on:
- Construction joints
- Expansion joints on heavy and light precast concrete panels
- Expansion joints in buildings
- Joints in precast & tilt up concrete panels
- Perimeter sealing around window ans door frames
- Curtain walls
- Sealing of penetrations in walls or floors
- Retaining walls
- Brick work, ceramics, stone, granite & marble
- Sanitary applications
- Other substrates including, anodised aluminium, steel, glass, dry timbers, some tiles
- Class A Sealant - Total Joint movement total 50% (±25%)
- Non Hazardous - classification (NOHSC % ADG code / Aust Safety and compensation council)
- Low VOC.
- Good adhesion on both porous and non-porous substrates.
- Excellent durability.
- Good weathering resistance.
- Non-sag on vertical and expension joints up to 40 mm widht.
- Paintable - see notes.
- Does not support fungal growth.
- Resistant to most hydrocarbons, skydrol, aviation fuels.
||1.20 ± 0.05
Shore A hardness
(ISO 868 - 3 seconds)
25 - 30
Skin formation, superficial curing
at +23°C and 50% RH
|90 to 150 minutes
|Curing at + 23°C and 50% RH
||3mm / 24 hours
Modulus at 100% elongation
|44 psi - (0.3 MPa)
Elongation at break
(ASTM D 412)
|Movement Capability Percentage
|Total Joint Movement
|Temperature Range, °C
||-40°C to +80°C
||+5°C to +35°C
|VOC Rating - g/L
|Sagging (ISO 7390)
|Resistance to UV radiati9on
|Compatibility with paints
Water based: Yes
Solvent based: carry
out compatibility test.
Packing Size :600ml sausage
Colours :Grey, White